Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Tumultuous Decision

had to be made. After days & months of careful cultivation and refinement, I finally had to succumb to all the pressure. Yes! I have finally decided to shorn myself of my silky, long tresses :( !!

Why, you might well ask.

Well, the entreaties and the speculation did their part in wearing me down, of course. But the clinching factor - the absolute last nail in the coffin - was this:


I have now become adept at handling the inane comments and questions; I can also turn a deaf ear to frantic pleas. But there is no way in the world that I can withstand comparisons to a monstrosity like this (Mallu-Mallu comparisons, you know) !!

So, off with the locks !

P.S: Mabbe now my mom will become a Mammootty (approach this site at your own peril) fan !!

No comments: